Everyone on the dragon train ride, the best one of the two pictures I tried to take...sorry Val I only got half your face lol

Both Baileys got to go on this fun ride :) They are the two with the hats on the right

They loved the swings :) Caitlyn was too short unfortunately, I know she would have loved this!!

Her favorite ride of the day! She went on it about 6 times :) The loved ringing the bell, which you cant see in the picture cuz of the pole

This was the first ride they went on. After that Caitlyn went on it all bu herself about 3 times.

This was about 15 minutes before we left, she was tired

She made it across a couple times

They both loved the animals, Caitlyn was trying to reach into everything to pet them

Both Baileys had a blast trying to find their way out of the maze! Caitlyn was asleep in the stroller during this

They took turns pushing each other, it was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment