The before picture....staring and wondering what to do

Bailey didn't hesitate at all of course...Caitlyn not sure about this yet...

She closed her eyes right when I took this

Took a few minutes of dipping her fingers and hands into the paint to figure out what to do

Showing me her hand full of paint

Bailey trying to show her what to do...Caitlyn contemplating what to do while putting her fingers full of paint in her mouth...

Notice her face has paint on it now...

Making a hole in the paper

Concentrating very hard on her picture (writing her name)

They had a blast doing this, moments after this last picture, Caitlyn tore a piece of her paper off and threw it, getting paint everywhere, even splatters on my computer! So happy its washable! Still stuck in a few keys though...will have to fix that! Next time there wont be anything else on the table...lesson learned!
3 comments:
Looks like I wasn't the only one trying to come up with things to do. You were braver than I was though. I went with pudding, I feared Ally would eat it and of course she did. Good for you!
First of all, I love the new blog layout!
Secondly, Caitlyn is SO CUTE! Looks like they had a lot of fun :)
Carolyn- Yeah I was brave, we dont have any pudding in the cups, only the make yourself kind and I wasnt in the mood to make it, and we already have the washable paint so I gave in. Plus Caitlyn hasnt been putting much in her mouth lately so it wasnt too bad.
Kt- thanks! I figured it was time for a change :)
Post a Comment