Friday, December 17, 2010

Wow...

It's been forever since I posted!!

A couple things have happened since then...

1. My family (parents, sister, & niece) all moved closer! Instead of a 16 hour drive or 2 hr plane ride to visit, its now a 20 minute drive!

2. We are expecting child #3!! Due May 4, 2011

My favorite pic so far (waving plus a facial profile) 14 weeks


14 weeks (profile)

As of right now I am 20 weeks along, we are NOT going to find out the sex of this baby! It's going to be a challenge for me since I like to be prepared but its also exciting!

The girls are doing really well!

Bailey is excelling in 1st Grade and loving it. Her teacher says she is doing very well in everything and is in her own reading group one on one with her because she is little more advance that other students in class. She is excited for a new baby brother/sister, but I dont think she totally understands whats going on, especially because Caitlyn will be invading her room in the next month and they will be sharing everything! We will see how well that works...

Caitlyn is talking up a storm and repeating everything we say, all the time! Her new favorite word is what?! It gets highly annoying after hearing it 100+ times a day after you say anything to her. She loves to do everything her big sister and cousin do. She is very independent and must do everything on her own and if she cant after trying she will eventually ask for help. My little girl is growing up so fast! She craves playing with other kids and we are thinking of part time daycare when she turns 2 so she can mingle and get better with me leaving her for longer periods of time with new people. She has also discovered the freedom of getting out of bed on her own, even though she has been in a toddler bed for about 5 months now!

As for me I got a part time job at the Post Office. Mostly working only on Saturday mornings for 2 hours and whenever the Postmaster goes on vacation or plays hookie for a day or so. It has gone well so far and thankfully my parents are kind enough to watch Caitlyn for me during those weekdays as well as pick up Bailey from school.

Dusty still has his normal computer day job M-F and also has a part time graveyard shift on the weekends. Its not the best schedule but it helps with the bills, and leaves my paychecks for extra spending money and things that randomly come up.

Anyway, that's all I have time for now! I will try and do better about posting ;)

2 comments:

Dakin said...

Oh, that's so exciting. I hope you're feeling well. I'm happy that your family has moved closer to you and you get to spend more time together.

kt said...

Wow! I knew that was in the works! I'm so happy for you that they are closer :)

Congratulations on the new baby! My sister is due around the same time. So exciting!

Love you & merry Christmas!